The need of 2020 decade bath designs is simply to make technology equipped functional and beautiful bath tools and spaces. If you have a small bathroom to renovate then initially, you have a wide range of panoramic textures and colours to choose from. However, be an elegant bathroom user by choosing simple and clean masterpiece designs. Here are the top 5 small bath secrets that will enhance the space of your bathroom and make them simpler and tech savvy to utilize.
- Avoiding different messy textures in bathrooms that get daily use and water spillage on it. In a daily used bathroom, everything that is in direct contact of water becomes dirty and cloggy very fast. Especially, avoid using carved vessels, tiles or sinks that have the curvy impression on it
- Always try to make your washroom bright and full of light. Use of opaque windows allows the skylights to filter the light and scatter it to all parts of the bathroom. This means that you do not have to burn those extra watt consuming bulbs in the daytime and you can save a good amount of electricity bill from it.
- Going out for a single hand bathroom fixture (space saving gear-shift faucets) is the best option to consider. As this single handed fixture allows a mixture of hot and cold water in a single operation, this is better than making separate holes in the bathroom walls for hot and cold water supply.
- The wall mounted flush tanks are the good option to save space in the washroom. Unless you share your wall with your neighbor, the wall-mounted toilets and bidets are the best choice to consider.
- Avoid the wall mounted vanities, they seem well like a space saver to your bathroom but despite that they often create a dead lock between vanity and the floor. Thus, it makes the vacant space very hard to reach and get cleaned. In spite of the vanity try to make wall holes for inbuilt shelves and cabinets.