When you are ready to design your dream kitchen, you want beauty and style reflected in every choice. On top of that, you want to know that your selections are durable and will stand the test of time. Finally, you want a large array of designs to choose from. To get maintenance-free style, quality and durability, you need custom Cambria® countertops.
This family-owned company prides itself on producing natural quartz products made right here in the U.S.A. Their state-of-the-art facilities produce the finest finishes from the subtle to the sublime. They believe in continuous improvement and innovation to bring their customers the widest range of styles, colors and designs. This attention to quality and detail, combined with years of experience, has made them an industry leader in custom quartz countertops.
For over 80 years, the Davis family has always set an example of hard work and pride in their products. They launched the Cambria® brand in 2003 to showcase their beautiful quartz products directly to designers and homeowners. Within two years, they solidified themselves as an innovative industry leader when they perfected a method that replicated the movement and depth of natural granite, something no other quartz producer had been able to do before.
Why Choose Cambria® Quartz
Many materials other than quartz can be used for your countertops such as tile, marble, granite, concrete, and, more recently, butcher block. Of your choices, only quartz is unmatched on beauty, variety, durability, hygiene and lack of maintenance as compared to other surfaces. Cambria® is much harder than its closest competitor granite, it is less expensive than a comparable high-grade stone, it doesn’t require sealing and polishing and it is more hygienic, as bacteria cannot enter its non-porous surface. Other reasons to choose Cambria®:
- It is the only American-made, family-owned company in the industry
- It is hand-crafted in the United States to ensure superior quality
- Cambria® is the industry leader in quality and innovation with 133 elegant designs
- Made from one of the hardest minerals on earth, it is 93% pure, natural quartz
- The surface requires only warm water for cleaning and is scratch-resistance
- Since it is non-porous, it rejects stains as well as bacteria
- The Cambria® manufacturing process is eco-friendly, from mining techniques to water recycling
- Cambria® takes providing the highest level of customer service very seriously
- The products come with a limited lifetime warranty
Top Cambria® Products
With 133 styles to choose from, it would be difficult to describe them all. Whether your design style is casual and low-key, classic, rustic or pure, unabashed luxury, there is something for everyone. Go for clean simplicity, high-wattage glam or create a head-turning centerpiece for your kitchen with high profile applications. Here are a few selections to give you an idea of the range available.
- Portrush is a sleek and elegant marble look that is perfect in a classic or modern residential application. Veins of gray, black and navy run through a creamy white background. The simple beauty is elevated with gossamer strands and flakes of gold, giving it depth and sophistication. Choose between high-gloss or matte finishes.
- The Whitecliff Desert Collection is named after the white cliffs of Dover. The pure white of this stunning quartz slab is unparalleled.
- A polar opposite yet equally jaw-dropping, the Blackpool Matte Desert Collection is a pure, velvety matte black. This countertop would be the perfect counterpoint for stainless steel appliances or tasteful white cabinetry.
- Named after a town in the Cotswolds, Whitney Jewel brings to mind the crystals of ice and snow fluttering through the winter sky to land on the cottage rooftops.
- The Smithfield design features an almost solid white surface, also reminiscent of marble with only a hint of veining. It is a very classic choice. It could complement nearly any decor, backsplash or paint color in either matte or high-gloss finish.
- Whitehall is another classicly simple design with only tiny flecks of gray to give the impression of a misty morning in London.
- The Levven Oceanic Collection is a bold combination of grays, white and black. It is impressive as a countertop but could be a showstopper when used as a waterfall design.
- With the Dunmore Desert Collection, you can take neutral to an art form. This concrete gray countertop would be perfect in a modern, industrial-inspired kitchen.
- Swirls of gray in the Carrick Marble Collection create a soothing ambiance while still delivering high-impact glamor. Your finish can be a modern matte or elegant high-gloss, depending on your taste.
Where to Get Cambria®
When you’ve decided to invest in luxurious Cambria® countertops, you want experienced craftsmen to install them. Cabinet Genies is also a family-owned and operated business, serving Southwest Florida for over 35 years. They have a full range of beautiful cabinetry and hardware to complement your quartz countertops. Their design specialists can help you craft the kitchen of your dreams. From top of the line to budget-friendly and everything between, they provide the products, services and experienced professional installation that you expect.
To find out more about the products and services provided by Cabinet Genies, call us today at (239) 458-8563 or visit our showroom at 1114 Cape Coral Parkway East, Unit A, Cape Coral, FL, 33904. You can also contact them online for a quote. Let them show you how your home can be transformed with high-quality products installed with care and precision.