Join Cabinet Genies, an award-winning, family-owned (and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 company) kitchen and bath remodeling company. Focused on our mission (Exceeding Expectations Through Extraordinary Personalized Experiences), we have been installing remarkable kitchens and baths for appreciative clients throughout the Southwest Florida area for over 40 years (see our website: www.cabinetgenies.com).
We are looking for experience Kitchen & Bath Sales Designers who will work within our established system in tandem with our Sales Manager.
- Develop all leads from marketing
- Conceptually develops kitchen/bath plans with client
- Interactively develops Budget Analysis, securing Design Agreement/Retainer
- Edits Plans and Cabinets Estimates produced by Design Assistant
- Estimates complete Projects, including installation and subcontract labor
- Helps clients select all materials
- Reviews all Drawings & Sales documents prepared by design assistant
- Closes Jobs, securing signed agreement/specs/plans and deposit check
- Completes any revisions of plans, cabinet schedule of materials, and job estimate as result of closing
- Prepares sales project report for President/sales manager
- Edits billing review forms and turns into office manager
- Assists in job supervision – briefing installer at job start, remaining in touch with job at least every other day, conducts “Substantial Completion” meeting with client & installer, creating final punch list and insuring client satsifaction
- Makes all collections due the company
- Maintains active and consistent account development program in assigned sales zone
- Completes sales achievement record, account development report, and update of lead system
- Helps maintain cleanliness of showroom, storing of samples, etc.
- Attends all training meetings & sales meetings
- Maintains constant program of self-improvement, reading trade journals, attending industry educational courses, applying for CKD certification within 3 years, etc.
Design Executive, OJT trainer for sales trainees, Sales Manager, Showroom Branch Manager, Corporate Training Director
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have valid drivers license with good history
- Excellent attendance record
- Positive Attitude