Join Cabinet Genies, an award-winning (and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 company) design-build kitchen and bath remodeling company. Focused on our mission (Exceeding Expectations Through Extraordinary Personalized Experiences), we have been installing remarkable kitchens and baths for appreciative clients throughout the Southwest Florida area for over 40 years (see our website: www.cabinetgenies.com).
We are looking for experienced Project Manager with kitchen and bath remodeling experience who will work within our established system in tandem with our production supervisor, design/sales staff, office staff, staff carpenters and subcontractors to complete our projects.
- Answers technical installation questions during the design phase
- Reviews plans & cabinet orders for accuracy and completeness after job closing
- Assists project coordinator with scheduling projects
- Holds pre-job conference meeting with assigned subcontractor(s)
- Schedules deliveries to job site
- Notifies Sales Designer when job will start so he/she meets installer to go over job
- Holds production meeting to update team on progress of jobs, future starts, etc.
- Monitors job progress, coordinating other trades, etc.
- Notifies Sales Designers so “Substantial Completion” meeting can be held
- Holds onsite meeting to resolve issues
- Handles and schedules Warranty Work
- Maintains company truck(s) and equipment
Production Supervisor, VP – Project Management (Over Branches)
· 1 to 3 years experience with cabinet installation and repair or a similar trade
· High School Diploma or GED preferred. Some college or trade school after high school a plus
· Ability to safely operate all necessary power tools (i.e.: powered miter box, chop saw, table saw, jig saw, power drills, nail gun, etc.) is required
· Excellent reasoning ability, quality awareness, & decision making skills. Ability to read a tape measure and preform simple mathematics
· Must be self- sufficient as well as a team player
· Valid driver’s license required. Must be able to drive 1-4 hours daily
· Company Vehicle and power tools are provided
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift and move a minimum of 75 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment. The noise level is moderate to high. Significant travel around town is required.