Cabinet Genies needs an experienced cabinet service technician to service jobs in Southwest Florida.
· Preform post installation cabinet service or warranty repairs (punch outs), adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy the customer requirements.
· Repair, replace & adjust countertops as needed.
· Repair, replace & adjust cabinets as needed. This includes molding and trim material.
· Determine through inspection if necessary the extent of a warranty or service issue as requested by customer service.
· Develop over time working knowledge of our electronic tools, product knowledge, and review of 20/20 cabinet layouts.
· 1 to 3 years experience with cabinet installation and repair or a similar trade
· High School Diploma or GED preferred. Some college or trade school after high school a plus
· Ability to safely operate all necessary power tools (i.e.: powered miter box, chop saw, table saw, jig saw, power drills, nail gun, etc.) is required
· Excellent reasoning ability, quality awareness, & decision making skills. Ability to read a tape measure and preform simple mathematics
· Must be self- sufficient as well as a team player
· Valid driver’s license required. Must be able to drive 1-4 hours daily
· Company Vehicle and power tools are provided
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift and move a minimum of 75 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment. The noise level is moderate to high. Significant travel around town is required.