Classic shapes, warm, rich hues, and melodic lines characterize traditional kitchen cabinets. Standard kitchen cabinet style is one of the best models for decorating a house since it is casual and comfortable. Kitchen trends come and go, but the traditional kitchen design is an excellent alternative for homeowners who want a more conventional look in Cape Coral.
Traditional Kitchen Cabinet Designs
Traditional kitchen cabinets appear "heavy" and thicker when compared to modern kitchen cabinets because they are predominantly composed of wood. It is more textured, giving it a rustic charm and a more worn appearance. Traditional kitchen cabinets have an aged look, adding to the homey and warm sense.
The classic traditional kitchen style strives to bring the outdoors into the home by utilizing natural materials such as solid wood in rich, natural finishes. Carved woods like cherry and oak are frequently used to add texture and decoration to their appearance.
They are usually embellished with engravings and designs in geometric, floral, leaf, or scroll forms. In addition, they are more flowing rather than rigid and straight. Traditional kitchen cabinet hardware is often made of wood and metals such as copper, brass, iron, and bronze. The aged appearance of these kitchen cabinets is accomplished through some finishing processes that provide a classic, old-world charm.
Kitchen Remodel Ideas
Traditional kitchens may be transformed into magazine-worthy interiors with a bit of imagination and an eye for utility. There are various kitchen remodel ideas you can do to enhance your kitchen, whether it's a fresh coat of paint on the cabinets or a total overhaul. Here are a few tips for kitchen remodels:
- Traditional kitchen cabinets that hide toasters and blenders that clutter worktops may be replaced with hutches that reach down to the counter to support a coffee station or a command center with a laptop.
- Accept the notion of white wood cabinetry seen in New England farmhouse-style homes. Furthermore, the texture is becoming increasingly important in people's traditional kitchen designs—reclaimed flooring, brushed countertops—and these cabinets provide texture with their traditional carpentry skills.
- Drawers with plate pegs can be used to support a wide range of plates, as well as casserole ware and bowls, although there is a limit. Roll-outs are necessary for lobster pots that do not fit in a standard drawer.
- Using floating shelves instead of wall cabinets is a fantastic way to add old-world elegance to traditional kitchens. Furthermore, strong brackets are exposed and supported, allowing them to store heavy items.
- Until recently, the only kitchen better than all-white was off-white, but color is making a comeback in cabinetry. At this time, different hues of grey are most likely the hottest colors you can use in your traditional kitchen cabinets. Walnut, formerly considered the king of cabinet woods, has faded for a long time but has resurfaced in the last five years and is now in high demand.
- Think again if you believe that the beautiful hinges, pulls, and catches that make cabinets operate do not go out of style. Brass is making a comeback in ornate cabinet hardware fixtures such as faucets and lights.
Offering the highest quality, solid wood cabinets at the fairest prices. Our economy line provides all-wood construction and durable finishes. Ideal for the first home buyers and residential renovation.
Set yourself apart and get everything you wanted without breaking the bank. From upscale and stately to finely detailed traditional styles, Cabinet Genies can grant the style you’ve always been dreaming of.
Our premier series is for the person who wants all the bells and whistles without going overboard. Get all the latest fashion and state-of-the-art functionality while staying grounded in your budget.
Traditional Kitchen Cabinet Installation
Installing traditional kitchen cabinets is a near-art that only a tiny proportion of tradespeople can master. In reality, at least three key skill sets are necessary to install your cabinets correctly. They entail preparation, handling, carpentry, and finishing.
The installer must first examine the room by obtaining exact measurements to create a functional layout. Installation might include shimming the base cabinets to completely rebuilding the flooring or ceiling. This is determined by how much adjustment is necessary.
When dealing with high-end materials, an absolute professional will wear gloves during the installation. This is to preserve the finishes from dents and scratches.
Cabinet Genies installs all traditional kitchen cabinets and has the most experienced installers of contemporary cabinets in Cape Coral.
Learn More About Our Traditional Kitchen Cabinets
For more information about our traditional kitchen cabinets and diverse remodeling services, contact a designer today. Work with a kitchen remodeler or cabinet designer to enjoy comprehensive designs and step-by-step assistance in your complete kitchen makeover.
Compare our limited lifetime warranty and award-winning designs with other custom cabinet options to learn why we are your premier cabinet design team in Lee, Collier, and Charlotte counties.
Cooking Outdoors Has Never Been Better
These hardy cabinets are not only practical, but they are stylish as well. Most noteworthy, all grill masters should have everything they need right there in an orderly outdoor cooking unit. Your neighbors will be envious of your outdoor setup, and grilling will become all that more simple.View Products
Organization On a Whole New Level
Choose from a variety of finishes and options to create everything from a walk-in master and must-have shoe closet to a perfectly organized office or craft space. Easy to adjust, allowing you to rearrange shelves, drawers and other components as needed for the perfect closet solutionView Products
How Much Will My Cabinets Cost?
Address: 815 SE 47th Ter., Cape Coral, FL 33990
Phone Number: (239) 458-8563
Hours: Mon-Friday - 9am-5pm
Florida Areas We Serve:
Cape Coral | Naples & Marco Island | Bonita Springs & Estero | Fort Myers | North Fort Myers | Port Charlotte | Pine Island | Punta Gorda | Sanibel