Join Cabinet Genies, an award-winning, family-owned (and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 company) kitchen and bath remodeling company. Focused on our mission (Exceeding Expectations Through Extraordinary Personalized Experiences), we have been installing remarkable kitchens and baths for appreciative clients throughout the Southwest Florida area for over 40 years (see our website: www.cabinetgenies.com).
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will work within our established system in tandem with our Vice President of Sales.
What you have already accomplished:
- Experience in the construction industry is a big plus
- Executive assistant experience is required
- High level of organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Self –Starter
- Ability to recognize the need for a system or process and the ability to help build it
What you’re great at:
- Assisting Executives
- Managing schedules and priorities
- Accomplishing office tasks and following through to completion
- Working in a fast-paced environment
What you will achieve at Cabinet Genies:
- Support the Vice President of Sales
- Streamline internal communications
- Keep meetings on track and record notes, to-dos, and action items
- Create accountability to complete to-dos
- Deliver our mission statement to valuable clients
- Implement and develop processes
- Coordinate travel schedules
- Lead successful event planning
Who you will work with:
- Energetic executive who is always moving forward
- A driven team of talented professionals
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our team.
- A family owned business that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members